Root Explorer is the most powerful, useful and ultimate file explorer for Android. Root Explorer allows you to access the whole android system ( includes secured once ).
You can download the original Root Explorer pro apk file from our site. Many sites provide a moded version of Root Explorer, but we share 100% virus verified pro apk without any survey or any other spam activity.
Here is a Pro version of Root Explorer. You can download from here, We won’t be responsible for any damage if you used modified apk from another site. Let’s see the features of Root Explorer.
Features of Root Explorer
- Root Explorer– You can explorer the whole Android system, also access secured folders of any game or apk.
- Multiple Tab– Using this you can open multiple tabs at a time.
- Access hidden files– Access whole hidden files of android which is hidden by any user. also, you can hide folders or files.
- Full Network Access– It requires network access to open cloud storage. No information is passed to us over the internet.
- Prevent from sleeping– This is used to stop sleeping device during long operations.
- It supports Google Drive, Dropbox or any other cloud service.
Required Android System
This Explorer requires a 4.4 + android system and requires 4.4mb internal storage space for the installation process.
|App Name||Root Explorer Pro|
|Root Required||Yes or Not|
Root Explorer is a fantastic useful file manager for android. It is mostly used for rooted phones. The Root Explorer allows you to modify any file or folder on your Android Device. You can modify any Apk or Game file using Root Explorer. You can do on your own risk because any other use of root explorer can cause your android device. If you don’t know how to use Root Explorer just do a quick Google Search.
Details Features of Root Explorer
- Excess to Hidden content- You can see the hidden files of your android system or also modify the hidden files or OFFLINE Games.
- Manage Files- There is no explorer like this for managing files of an android. You can copy, move or edit any file using this Explorer.
- Edit in Plain Text- This Root Explorer has a great option for editing any file in plain text. If you want to edit any file like txt, XML, word files then this explorer is best for you.
- XML Viewer- You can View XML of APK file and edit them but be careful. It may harm your device.
- Execute Scripts- You may Execute/ view scripts stored on the device.
- Google Drive, Dropbox, and Network ( SMB ) Support- Root explorer supports this online storage to sync your files from cloud storage.
- Search, Mount, and Remount- You can search any file and folder by its name. Also mount storage like SD Card, USB Storage, etc.
- Send Files (Via Email, Bluetooth).
- Change Name of any file or Folder.
- Create Shortcut.
- Junk cleaner- It has inbuilt junk file cheaner are availale
- Note Editor- You can make notes by this note editor function..
- This Explorer have a function of recycle bin.
- Also you can cast videos to TV from your Android device.
- If you are a lover of music then the inbuilt music player will helps you to play songs.
- Fixed problem when using MX Player to play streamed videos from SMB v2 shares. Hopefully, this will be the last update.
- Supporting for viewing and extracting from password-protected zip files.
- Fixed the problem when compressing a video file.
- Some performance updates.
- Fixed an issue that caused a fast battery drain on some devices.
- File and folder count for folders in the properties dialog.
- The setting allowed to add button is shown or hidden.
Q. The Root Explorer is safe to use?
Ans- It totally depends upon you. The Right use of this explorer may not harm your device. If you don’t know about some functions of the Root Explorer, then you don’t use it.
Sometimes you may delete system files or any ringtone. This will cause your device can’t run properly.
Q. My Device says installation is Blocked. What would it be advisable for me to do?
Ans- This is because of Your device Blocks installation of apps from an unknown source, you are 100% safe just follow my steps to install the app.
Go to your android setting » Security » Enable “unknown source” option. In some devices, it may be in some other location just search for Unknown Source and enable it. Then install the Apk.
Q. All Apps and Games are supported?
All the Apps and Games are supported by the Root Explorer.
As I say, I have collected all the information about How to Download and Install Root Explorer Pro Apk & Give you in short description. All the questions and answers are described. If you have any suggestions, comments, and questions please do comment below, I will reply to your question soon.